Hikaru GENJI SUPER 5
Hikaru Genji Super 5
Hikaru GENJI SUPER 5 (光GENJI SUPER 5) was a Japanese male idol group produced by Johnny Kitagawa under Johnny & Associates. Their first single, Melody Five, was released on October 7, 1994 under Pony Canyon. This group disbanded in 1995.
- Their last tour was on September 3, 1995 at the Nagoya Rainbow Hall.
- Akasaka Akira
- Morohoshi Kazumi
- Sato Atsushi
- Uchiomi Koji
- Yamamoto Junichi
- [1994.10.07] Melody Five
- [1994.10.21] DON’T MIND Namida/SHAKING NIGHT (DON’T MIND涙/SHAKING NIGHT)
- [1995.08.02] Bye-Bye
VIP (ビップ) was a Japanese idol group produced under Johnny & Associates. They were spin-off JOHNNY’S Junior Special with two female members. Their debut single. Minami Juujiesei, was released on July 21, 1978 under King Records.
- After left the group, Itano Toshio became member of Ja(PA)Nese (ジャPAニーズ) since June 1, 1980.
- After left Johnny’s Hateyama Masahisa became an actor used name Hata Masayuki (畠 真之)in 1980. Then changed became Hatakeyama Hisashi and joined with Theatrical Company. He was died on May 31, 2003 in his age 45.
- After left Johnny’s, Hayashi Masaki continued acoustic live activity. Currently, he married and has one son. He has bussiness industry.
- Itano Toshio (板野俊雄) (Former member of JJS)
- Kawamura Nobuko (河村信子)
- Hayashi Masaki (林正明) (Former member of JJS)
- Hateyama Masahisa (畠山昌久) (Former member of JJS)
- Yoshimoto Kazuko (吉本和子)
- [1978.07.21] Minami Juujisei c/w Tasogare Harbor (南十字星 c/w たそがれハーバー)
- [1978.10.05] Seishun ni Kakero c/c Ashita ni Mukatte(青春にかけろ c/w 明日に向かって)
- [1980.01.10] Kirameki no Kisetsu (Toki) (きらめきの季節（とき）)
- Shin Ace wo Narae! I (新・エースをねらえ!I)
- Shin Ace wo Narae! II (新・エースをねらえ!II)
- Shin Ace wo Narae! III (新・エースをねらえ!III)
- [1979.02.13] Shuukan Playboy (Kawamura Nobuko & Yoshimoto Kazuko)
JOHNNY’S Junior Special
JOHNNY’S Junior Special
JOHNNY’S Junior Special (JOHNNY’S ジュニア・スペシャル) was a Japanese male idol group produced under Johnny & Associates. This group formed in Summer 1974. The members were backdancers for Go Hiromi and Four Leaves concerts named “Junior Special” and “Junior Ace”. JOHNNY’S Junior Special also known as Junior Special and JJS. Their debut single, Versailles no Bara c/w Aishi no Oscar, was released on February 21, 1975. This group disbanded in 1978.
- The leader, Toshi-chan was born on April 26, 1957. In July 1, 1980, he joined in Ja(PA)Nese (ジャPAニーズ).
- Maa-chan was born on August 30, 1958. He graduated from Horikoshi.
- Charlie was born on February 9, 1985 and was died on May 31, 2003. He graduated from Horikoshi. His father was Spanish dance teacher.
- Takabo was born on May 4,1957.
- Jun was born on August 14, 1958. After left Johnnys, he made his solo debut.
- Itano Toshio (板野俊雄), nickname: Toshi-chan (トシちゃん)
- Hayashi Masaki (林正明), nickname: Maa-chan (マーちゃん)
- Hatakeyama Masahisa (畠山昌久), nickname: Charlie (チャーリー)
- Yamagata Takayoshi (山縣孝良), nickname: Takabo (タカ坊)
- Inoue Junichi (井上純一), nickname: Jun (ジュン)
- [1975.02.21] Versailles no Bara c/w Aishi no Oscar (ベルサイユのばら c/w 愛しのオスカル)
- [05.02] Ai no Chikai c/w Hakucho (愛のちかい c/w 白鳥)
- [08.21] Sayonara Ai c/w Koi wa Safuran (さよなら愛 c/w 恋はサフラン)
- [12.05] Heart no Yume c/w Kanjiru Yugure re (ハートの夢 c/w 感じる夕暮れ)
- [02.21] Ai no Hikousen no Kai c/w Shin Shii Kimi wo Shiru Tame ni (愛の飛行船に乗って c/w 新しい君を知るために)
- [04.21] Study Night c/w JJS no Theme (サタデー・ナイト c/w JJSのテーマ)
- [05.21] Genki desuka c/w Boku no Shosoku (元気ですか c/w 僕の消息) [1976.07.21] Sunday Cupid (サンデー・キューピット)
- [10.21] Taiyou no Aitsu c/w Homura no Kaabu (太陽のあいつ c/w 焔のカーブ)
- [12.21] Akogare no Bay City Rollers c/w Dance For Me (憧れのベイシティローラーズ c/w ダンス・フォーミー)
- [03.21] Sweet 100 ban c/w Kataomoi Nikki (ツイスト110番 c/w 片思い日記)
- [1977.021] Last Show c/w Navy Blue (ラストショー c/w ネイビーブルー)
- [09.21] Angel Power (エンジェルパワー)
- [02.21] Yume no Disc Jokey (夢のディスクジョッキー)
- [197xx.xx] Four Leaves 10 Shuunen Kinen PART 1 (フォーリーブス10周年記念 PART1)
- [12.21] Suteki na Koi no Shotaiken (素敵な恋の招待券)
- [12.01] Shugo! Idol no Subete JJS Zenkyoku shu (集合!アイドルのすべて JJS全曲集)
- Live Musical “Shonentachi~our Leaves Fukyuu no Meisaku~”
- Original Musical Play “Tomodachi”
- Four Leaves Kessei 10 Shuunen Kinen Reseattle Vol. 1 “Live Musical Shonentachi Part II~ Seishun no Hikari to Kage~
- Ohayou! Kodomo Show Pocket Musical (Co-star: Fujishima Julie Keiko)
- [1975.03.28 – 1975.03.31] 53rd Western Canibal ~Bara to Mikan to Violin to~
- [1975.04.05 – 1975.05.05] Johnny’s Junior First Concert
- [1975.07.25 – 1975.08.16] ’75 Summer Caravan Johnny’s Junior Concert
- [1975.08.27 ] 54th Western Canibal ~Johnny’s Family Festival~
- [1976.03.24 – 1976.03.28] 55th Western Canibal
- [1976.08.09 – 1976.08.23] JOE vs JJS ＋ GANGS 1976 Summer Big City Concert
- [1976.08.24 – 1976.08.28] 56th Western Canibal
-  Johnny’s Junior Jump up Star Parade ‘77
-  Johnny’s Junior Summer Festival
-  Wakamono TOMMOROW NEVER WAITS
- Hit ’76 (NTV)
- Ohayou! Kodomo Show (NTV)
- Yoru no Hit Studio (Fuji TV)
- Best 30 Uta (TV Asahi)
- Kakkurakin dai Housou!! (NTV)
- Chibira Sunday (TV Asahi)
- Paku Paku Contest (Yomiuri TV)
- Young Oh! Oh!
Hikaru GENJI (光GENJI) was a Japanese male idol group produced by Johnny Kitagawa under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, STAR LIGHT, was released on August 19, 1987 under Pony Canyon. This group disbanded in 1994. After two members, Osawa Mikio and Sato Hiroyuki, left this group changed to Hikaru GENJI SUPER 5.
- Hikaru GENJI was formed from two grroups GENJI and Eagles on June 25, 1987.
- They performed on roller skate.
- Their back dancers were SMAP and TOKIO.
- Uchiumi Koujiand Sato Atsuhiro remain in Johnny’s.
- Akasaka Akira
- Morohoshi Kazumi
- Sato Atsushi
- Sato Hiroyuki
- Yamamoto Junichi
- [1987.08.19] STAR LIGHT
- [1987.11.26] Glass no Juudai (ガラスの十代)
- [1988.03.09] Paradise Ginga (パラダイス銀河)
- [1988.06.21] Diamond Hurricane (Diamondハリケーン)
- [1988.10.10] Tsurugi no Mai (剣の舞)
- [1989.03.06] Chikyuu wo Sagashite (地球をさがして)
- [1989.07.20] Taiyou ga Ippai (太陽がいっぱい)
- [1990.02.07] Kyouya no Megalopolis (荒野のメガロポリス)
- [1990.05.17] Little Birthday
- [1990.08.18] COCORO
- [1990.11.03] Waratte yo (笑ってよ)
- [1991.02.07] Kaze no Naka no Shonen (風の中の少年)
- [1991.04.26] Kiseki no Megami (奇跡の女神)
- [1991.08.30] WINNING RUN
- [1991.11.07] GROWING UP
- [1992.02.20] TAKE OFF
- [1992.04.29] Lila no Saku Koro Barcelona e (リラの咲くころバルセロナへ)
- [1992.08.20] Meet Me
- [1992.11.06] Aishitemo Ii Desu ka (愛してもいいですか)
- [1993.02.19] Kimi to Subayaku SLOWLY (君とすばやくSLOWLY)
- [1993.05.13] Yuuki 100% (勇気100%)
- [1993.08.04] BOYS in August
- [1993.10.27] Kono Aki… Hitori ja Nai (この秋･･ひとりじゃない)
- [1994.01.20] BRAVO! Nippon ~Yuki to Mizu no Fantasy~ (BRAVO！Nippon～雪と氷のファンタジー～)
- [1994.04.28] Yoosoroo! Mirai e Yoroshiku (ヨーソロー！未来へよろしく)
- [1994.07.21] TRY TO REMEMBER
- [1988.01.01] Hikaru GENJI (光GENJI)
- [1988.07.28] Hi!
- [1989.02.20] Hey! Say!
- [1989.10.25] ..I Love You!
- [1990.01.31] ..Tomorrow (ふりかえって…Tomorrow)
- [1990.07.25] Cool Summer
- [1990.11.21] White Dreaming with Hikaru GENJI (White Dreaming with 光GENJI)
- [1991.03.03] (333) Thank You
- [1991.07.07] Hito Natsu Hito Yoru (ひと夏ひと夜)
- [1991.10.02] VICTORY
- [1992.03.04] BEST FRIENDS
- [1992.07.01] Pocket Album
- [1992.12.03] DREAM PASSPORT
- [1993.03.03] SPEEDY AGE
- [1993.09.15] WELCOME
- [1993.12.08] Uchuu Yuuei (宇宙遊詠)
- [1994.03.02] HEART’N HEARTS
- [1994.07.21] FOREVER YOURS
- [1995.08.19] See You Again
- [2001.12.05] Hikaru GENJI BEST (光GENJI・BEST)
- [2002.10.17] Hikaru GENJI All Songs Request (光GENJI All Songs Request)
-  Japanese Record Award for Paradise Ginga
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: New Artist Award
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Best 5 New Artists Award
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Single Award for Glass no Juudai
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Single Award for STAR LIGHT
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Album Award for Hikaru Genji
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Best 5 Artists
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Grand Prix Single Award for Paradise Ginga
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Best 5 Singles Award for Diamond Hurricance
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Best 5 Singles Award for Tsurugi no Mai
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Album Award for Hi!
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Best 5 Singles Award for Taiyou ga Ippai
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Album Award for Furikaette Tomorrow
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Album Award for 333 Thank You
-  Japan Gold Disc Award: Album Award for Best Friends
Johnny’s (ジャニーズ) was a Japanese male idol group produced by Johnny Kitagawa under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, Wakai Namida, was released in December, 1964. This group disbanded in 1967.
- Johnny’s was one of the first idol group in Japan.
- This group was formed after Johnny Kitagawa, a baseball coach at the time, scouted the members to become teammates on the team named Johnny’s Young Boy Baseball in 1962.
- In 1963, they became a backing vocalists and dancers for singer Ito Yukari.
- They appeared in18th Kouhaku Utagassen in 1965.
- They had attending dance lessons and recording sessions for three months in USA. They signed a contract with Warner Bros in 1966.
- Their last concert was on November 1967 at Shibuya Town Hall.
- Aoi Teruhiko
- Iino Osami
- Maie Hiromi
- Nakatani Ryo
- [1964.12.xx] Wakai Namida (若い涙)
- [1965.05.xx] Wakai Yoru (若い夜)
- [1965.06.xx] Honoo no Curve (焔のカーブ)
- [1965.06.xx] Girl Happy (ガール・ハッピィ)
- [1965.10.xx] Eikou no March (栄光のマーチ)
- [1966.01.xx] Kimi ga Wakamono Nara (君が若者なら)
- [1966.04.xx] Naiteita Genie (泣いていたジェニー)
- [1966.05.30] Batman (バットマン)
- [1966.08.xx] Ooi Waai Chichichi (オーイわーいチチチ)
- [1967.04.xx] Taiyou no Aitsu (太陽のあいつ)
- [1967.10.xx] Itsuka Doko ka de (いつか何処かで)
- [1967.12.xx] Wakai Nihon no Uta (若い日本の歌)
- [1966.xx.xx] Johnny’s to America Ryoukou ~Johnny’s Show Jikkou Rokuon (ジャニーズとアメリカ旅行 ～ジャニーズショウ実況録音)
Shibugakitai (シブがき隊) was a Japanese male idol group produced by Johnny Kitagawa under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, NAI・NAI 16 (sixteen), was released on May 5, 1982. This group disbanded in 1988.
- They had their own back dancers called Shibugakkitai (シブ楽器隊). Shibugakkitai in Japanese means cool musical instruments group.
- Their name comes from Shibui “Gaki” (シブい“ガキ”). They were introduced in the magazine Seventeen under the name Shibugaki Trio (シブがきトリオ).
- Shibui “Gaki” in Japanese means cool brats.
- Fukawa Toshikazu
- Motoki Masahiro
- Yakumaru Hirohide
- [1982.05.05] NAI・NAI 16 (sixteen) (NAI・NAI (シックスティーン))
- [1982.07.21] 100%… SO Kamo Ne! (100%…SOかもね!)
- [1982.10.28] ZIG ZAG Seventeen (ZIG ZAG セブンティーン)
- [1983.02.25] Shojo-teki Shougeki (Virgin Shock) (処女的衝撃!（ヴァージンショック))
- [1983.05.05] ZOKKON Inochi (LOVE) (ZOKKON 命（LOVE))
- [1983.08.08] Hey! Bep-pin
- [1983.10.13] MUGENDAI∞ (挑発∞)
- [1984.01.15] Samurai Nippon (サムライ・ニッポン )
- [1984.03.30] Katsu! (喝!)
- [1984.06.01] Cats & Dog (キャッツ&ドッグ)
- [1984.07.07] Appare! Fujiyama (アッパレ! フジヤマ)
- [1984.10.03] Beranmee Dateotoko (Dandy) (べらんめぇ伊達男（ダンディー))
- [1985.01.11] Otoko Ikki (男意ッ気)
- [1985.04.03] DJ in My Life
- [1985.06.29] Gekkou Shokujo! (Moon Venu) 月光淑女!（ムーン・ビーナス）)
- [1985.10.02] KILL
- [1986.01.22] Tora! Tora! Tora! (トラ! トラ! トラ!)
- [1986.02.01] Sushi Kui nee! (スシ食いねェ! )
- [1986.04.10] OH! SUSHI (Sushi Kui nee! Eigo Version) (OH! SUSHI（スシ食いねェ! 英語ヴァージョン)）
- [1986.06.01] Tonde Hi ni Hairu Natsu no Reijou (飛んで火に入る夏の令嬢)
- [1986.09.05] Senya Hitoya Kiss Club (Arabian Kiss Club) (千夜一夜キッス倶楽部（アラビアンキッスクラブ))
- [1986.11.21] Koibito-tachi no Blvd. (Boulevard) (恋人達の（ブールバード）)
- [1987.03.21] Dream Rush (ドリーム・ラッシュ)
- [1987.07.22] Hangyaku no Agitation (反逆のアジテイション )
- [1987.11.21] Enka Nante Utaenai (演歌なんて歌えない )
- [1988.02.26] PSST PSST
- [1988.07.15] Koi Suru Youna Yuujou wo (恋するような友情を)
- [1988.10.08] Kimi wo Wasurenai (君を忘れない)
- [1982.07.01] Boys & Girls (ボーイズ & ガールズ)
- [1982.12.01] for’83 -We come together,we’ll run together-
- [1983.07.01] Natsu – Zokkon -Memories For You- (夏・Zokkon -Memories For You-)
- [1983.11.21] Love∞MUGENDAI
- [1984.05.05] “Junjou Gannen Go Gatsu Itsuka” ~LOVE FROM HONOLULU~ (“純情元年五月五日” ~LOVE from HONOLULU~)
- [1984.12.08] Honesty Maji (Honesty まじ)
- [1985.04.21] Baroo Gang BC ~From Soukou~ (バローギャングBC ~From桑港~)
- [1985.11.21] Exotic (エキゾティック)
- [1986.05.05] 5th ANNIVERSARY
- [1986.07.21] Jounetsu-teki Shin Sekai -PASSIONATE PARADISE- (情熱的新世界 -PASSIONATE PARADISE-)
- [1986.12.21] HOROSCOPE
- [1987.05.05] NEXT STAGE
- [1988.03.16] PSST PSST
-  2 Nen B Gumi Senpachi-sensei
Otokogumi (男闘呼組) was a Japanese rock group produced by Johnny Kitagawa under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, DAYBREAK, was released on August 24, 1988. The activities of this group stopped on June 30, 1993.
- The first name of Otokogumi was Detarame Rock Band (でたらめロックバンド) then changed Tokyo (東京). Then renamed as Tokyo Otokogumi (東京男組).
- The members of Otokogumi were nicknamed “Johnny’s Jimusho no Ochikobore” (The students who couldn’t keep up at school of Johnny’s), probably because none of them finished high school.
- Otokogumi, Shonentaiand Hikaru GENJI were known as the Shonen Gosanke (少年御三家). Shonen Gosanke in Japanese means the big three.
- Only Okamoto Kenichiremains in Johnny’s.
- Maeda Kouyou(keyboard)
- Narita Shouji(lead guitar)
- Okamoto Kenichi(rhythm guitar)
- Takahashi Kazuya(bass)
- [1988.08.24] DAYBREAK
- [1988.12.27] Aki (秋)
- [1989.02.28] TIME ZONE
- [1989.08.02]CROSS TO YOU
- [1990.01.24] DON’T SLEEP
- [1991.01.17] ANGEL
- [1992.06.03] Nemuri ni Tsuku Mae ni (眠りつく前に)
- [1992.07.01] THURSDAY MORNING
- [1992.08.05] THE FRONT
- [1992.08.21] TOKYO Plastic Shonen (TOKYOプラスティック少年)
- [1988.09.26] Otokogumi (男闘呼組)
- [1989.06.28] Otokogumi Nimaime (男闘呼組 二枚目)
- [1990.03.28] San (参)
- [1991.02.21] I’m Waiting 4 You
- [1992.06.21] Go no Ichi… Higenjitsu… (5の1…非現実… )
- [1992.07.22] Go no Ni… Saininshiki… (5の2…再認識… )
- [1992.08.21] Go no San… Mugenjitsu… (5の3…無限実… )
- [1993.08.21] Roku de Nashi (ロクデナシ)
- [1992.12.02] BEST OF BALLADS
- [1994.11.23] NEW BEST OTOKOGUMI (NEW BEST 男闘呼組)
- [1999.11.20] HIT COLLECTION
- [1986.xx.xx] Made in U.S.A
- [1987.xx.xx] BEST FRIEND
- [1988.xx.xx] Xing point
- [1988.xx.xx] Shounen Budoukan
- [1989.xx.xx] Shounen Budoukan II
- [1989.09.06] ENDLESS TRIP
- [1989.xx.xx] HELLO!! L.A. (Making of for the Glico “Almond Chocolate” CM)
- [1989.11.21] Otokogumi BIG TOUR ’89 in DOME
- [1990.08.24] Otokogumi 2,050,000byou no Kiseki
- [1992.11.01] Karera to Boku – Watashi to Jibun wa Minna Nakayoshi
- [2003.11.26] Otokogumi LIVE IN YOKOHAMA
- [2003.11.26] Otokogumi LIVE IN YOKOHAMA
-  East meets West
-  Rock Hasengen LIVE Live Live
-  BREAK THE SILENCE
-  NON STOP GETAWAY
-  ROUGH EDGES
- Kin-chan no doko made yaru no!? (1985)
- Aidoru Hanagumi Otokogumi (1986)
-  Glico “Almond Chocolate”
Shimada Jun (島田純)
Birthdate : December 24, 1964
Bloodtype : A
Height : 164 cm
Shimda Jun was female model, talent and gravure idol. She became second female who joined Johnny & Associates.
- In 1970 she became Miss Universe Japan. Then on June, she was going to Miami, USA to participated in 19th Miss Universe. Placed 4th place in general and priced as “The best swimsuit”.
- Had a short hair, the rare thing for beauty peagant.
- Married with, Aoyama Takashi, a member of Four Leaves in 1977. The wedding ceremony held in Los Angeles, USA. But after has teo children they divorced.
- The oldest son, Kazumasa Shiroshita, is active as guitarist with name “KAZU”.
Orange Sisters (Summer Holiday)
Orange Sisters (オレンジ・シスターズ) was a Japanese female idol group under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, Summer Holiday, was realesed on March 21, 1984 under Alpha Moon (Wonder Music Japan). This group disbanded in 1985.
- Yoshitake Kayoko (吉竹加世子), nickname: Judy (ジュディ)
- Sakai Teo (酒井妙), nickname: Sandy (サンディ)
- Yoshikawa Kiyomi (吉川聖美), nickname: Candy (キャンディ)
- Judy and Candy had Radio Program named “KIDS RADIO STATION” in 1982 in Minato-ku, Aoyama.
- Then in 1983, they choosen Sandy to completed the group as audition.
- Judy was born on July 18, 1964, O-type and has height 158 cm. After left Johnnys, she became an actreess and starring some TV drama such as Kaisan go, Joyuu Toshite katsudo. Dokuganryu (1978), Katsuganotsubone, Musashibo Benkei (1986), Iki no Ii Yako, Onna mo Otoko mo Naze Korinai (1987), Kimi no Hitomi wo Taiho suru (1988), Harenochi Kaminari (1989). She also participated as a Seiyuu in stage play Burstman. Currently, she has two daughter, one of them is a model and a child’s artist.
- Sandy was born on November 30, 1964, B-type and has height 158,5 cm. After left Johnnys she became an actrees with named “Aso Natsuko” then changed it became “Asai Yukino”. Currently, she has a son.
- Candy was born on December 24, 1964, A-type and has height 164 cm. After left Johnnys, she became a model of fashion magazine, JJ and CLASY
- Became the last female talents who joined in Johnnys. After this, female talents did not exist.
- [1984.03.21] Summer Holiday (サマーホリデー)
- [1984.06.xx] Namida no Kisumaku (涙のキスマーク)
-  RASBERRY AVENUE
- [1984.12.21] Farewell Party Orange Sister WITH The Banches (フェアウェルパーティー オレンジシスターズWITHザ・ベンチャーズ)
- Yan Yan Utau Studio (TV Tokyo)
- Let’s Go Idol (TV Tokyo)
- Omoshiro Prenun (TV Tokyo)
- Doremifadon (Fuji TV)
- Kakkurakin dai Housou (NTV)
- Let’s Go Young (NHK)
- 8ji Dayo! Zenin Shugo (TBS)
- Star Dokkiri (Fuji TV)
- The Hit Stage (TBS)
- Ohayou Studio (TV Tokyo)
- Shabon dama Present (TV Asahi)
- Kagayake!! Geinoujin Suichuu Dai Undokai (TV Tokyo)
- ABC Sky Studio Ohayou Asahi desu (ABC TV)
- Mezase Kayo sai (TV Tokyo)
- Mega Ropo Lis Kayo sai (TV Tokyo)
- Young Plaza (ABC TV)
- All Night Fuji (Fuji TV)
- Machikado Terebi (TBS)
- Super Jockey (NTV)
- Love Attack! (TV Asahi)
- Kayou Dokkiri Dai Housou!! (TV Asahi)
- Taiken Radio A Channel (TBS Radio)
-  Kodansha “Nakayoshi”
-  TV Tokyo “Yan Yan Utau Studio”
- Zasshi Heibon (Idol Magazine)
- Nakayoshi（Shojo Manga）
- Shuukan Playboy No.36
- KIDS ALL STARS (C-C-B (Coconut Boys), Pinnaple Boys, Papaya Girls）)
- Josei Idol Group
Orange Sisters (Namida no Kisumaku)
Orange Sisters (Farewell Party)
Three Yankees (スリー・ヤンキース) was a Japanese female idol group under Johnny & Associates. Their debut single, The Baseball c/w Lucky Chance, was realesed on July 25, 1978 under Canyon Records.
- Three Yankees formed in March, 1978. This group originally was a girl baseball team with same name was made as a plan of girl baseball program “New Yankees” on Fuji TV.
- 35 girls were choosen from 2,500 aplications. Then they were trained.
- Former profesional baseball player, Kondo Nobuko and Nakamura Keiko, trained those girls.
- “New Yankees” aired on Saturday, 19:30 to 20:54 but the rating did not reach 10%.
- Then, Johnnys choose three of them to joined in the agency and formed Three Yankees.
- Micha was a leader of the group as a first charge, Anban as second charge and Buhi as catcher charge.
- Disbanded after released only one single.
- Hashimoto Misako (橋本美砂子), nickname: Micha (ミチャ)
- Kawasaki Shizuko (川崎志津子), nickname: Anban (アンパン)
- Matsuo Takako (松尾貴子), nickname: Buhi (ブヒ)
- [1978.07.25] The Baseball c/w Lucky Chance (ザ・ベースボール c/w ラッキーチャンス)
- New Yankees (Fuji TV)
- Doyo Ground Special (Fuji TV)
- 夜 Hit Studio (Fuji TV)
- Quiz Doremifa Don! (Fuji TV)
- Kimi Koso Tada! (Fuji TV)
- 600 Kochira Johobu (NHK)
- 3ji no Ojama Quiz (Tokyo 12 Channel)
- Rohto Seiyaku “Panshiron G”
- Gekkan Weekend Super (November, 1978 issue)
Three Yankees (The Baseball)